Re: Transition of Icedove 24.2.0 to testing

tags 735234 pending
thanks

Hello Julien,

Am 02.02.2014 14:52, schrieb Julien Cristau:
> That version has two RC bugs.  What's with that?

one of them [1] contains included minimized JS source. Christoph fixed
this in one of the commits [1] after the version 24.2.0
I add the pending state to the bug as well with this mail.

The other problem around mozilla-gnome-keyring [3] needs a deeper look
why this happens. I'm not using mozilla-gnome-keyring so I can't really
help here. Guido, Christoph and myself talked already this issue, but
Christoph and Guido didn't have enough time to get the reason for the
behavior. Ximin wasn't able to add a log with debugging symbols, so we
have to readjust it first.

Hopefully we find next week some time to catch the error. In the end
there is also another RC bug report [4] (to be honest) that relay on the
same issue.

[2]
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-mozilla/icedove.git;a=commit;h=f4e6c0854b8f687a7bc6af39bf3395444bddf333

Regards