How can I make this work

Hello,

To learn packaging I follow the sid packaging tutorial.

Now my assistement is to make gnujump work.

So I downloaded the source.
Renamed it to gnujump-xx.orig.tar.gz
Tar xf gnujump-xx.orig.tar.gz
apt-get build-dep gnujump
debuild -uc -us

Now it fails with this message :

    /usr/bin/ld: SDL_2dgl.o: undefined reference to symbol 'floor@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
    //lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
    make[3]: *** [gnujump] Fout 1
    make[3]: Map '/home/roelof/Downloads/gnujump-1.0.8/src' wordt verlaten
    make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Fout 1

According to google I have to add the -lm flag to make.

My rules file looks like this:

    !/usr/bin/make -f
    # -*- makefile -*-

    # Uncomment this to turn on verbose mode.
    #export DH_VERBOSE=1

    %:
            dh $@  --with autotools-dev

Can anyone help me to make this work ?
I would like to get tips how to do it and not the complete answer.
Otherwise I do not learn anything

Roelof