Re: Sketches and diagrams in open source software development

Hi Sebastian,

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 02:29:45PM +0100, Sebastian Baltes wrote:
> I'm a Ph.D. student at the Software Engineering Group of Trier
> University (Germany). Our group is currently investigating the use of
> sketches and diagrams in software development.
> I'm especially interested in how software developers in an open-source
> project like Debian create, use, and share sketches and diagrams.

May be you want to ask this question as well at the Debian Science list
(debian-science@lists.debian.org).  This task page of the Debian Science
web sentinel might be relevant for you:

   http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/viewing

> I write to this mailing list to ask for hints on where to find sketches
> and diagrams created for the Debian project (maybe your version control
> system or your bug tracking system?).

Hmmm, we have team statistics available at

   http://blends.debian.net/liststats/

> Any ideas where I can find sketches and diagrams that are related to the
> development of Debian?

There are a lot of other diagrams about several things in Debian
available - may be you might be a bit more specific.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de