mass-filing bug reports to use dh-autoreconf during the build

Last year, I started to file bug reports for the arm64 port, which required new
versions of the config.sub and config.guess scripts.  All of these can be fixed
by using the autotools-dev package for the update.  Now, another port requires
not just updates to the config.* scripts, but an update to libtool.m4  and then
regenerating the configure file (see #726404).  I would like to file bug reports
for these and user-tag them, proposing as user / usertags

  User: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
  Usertags: autoreconf

For packages using recent versions of autoconf and automake, the patches are
simple, calling dh_autoreconf in the rules file and adding a b-d on
dh-autoreconf.  Packages using older autotools versions may need setting of
environment vars to call the appropriate old autotools scripts.  Other packages
need additional b-d's to pick up .m4 files for the regeneration of the configure
scripts.  There may be small number of packages where the files needed to
regenerate the configure scripts are not in the archive (gutenprint might be
such an example)

I expect that some hundred bug reports would be filed for this.

  Matthias