RFH: dropbear initramfs support

Hi, in 2008 initramfs support was contributed to the dropbear package.
Unfortunately the contributor seems to be no longer active and quite
some bug reports concerning this feature have been collected in the BTS.

Since I don't use ssh support in initrams, I hereby look for helpers or
even a co-maintainer who take care of the bug reports and further
development of this feature.

A package git repository is available through
 http://smarden.org/git/dropbear.git/
and I'd be happy to receive patches through the BTS.

Thanks, Gerrit.