Re: translations.launchpad.net: how to get PO for updating Debian packages?

Hi,

Thanks.  When I tried, I did receive mail from launch pad so it is some
bug situation.

As I see other responses, there is no easy way for me.  (I thought I was
the only one DD who can not figure it out.  That is why I asked.)

Maybe, we need to wait that site to get matured.  (Or find out launchpad login
issue when I find some time and get me in a mood.)

On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 03:35:18PM +0100, Nick Andrik wrote:
> 2014/1/9 Nick Andrik <nick.andrik@gmail.com>:
> > I attach this file for your convenience
>
> The link I forgot:
> http://launchpadlibrarian.net/162016788/launchpad-export.tar.gz