Re: Open Source Survey - http://goo.gl/5bwR9t

Hi Michael,

Quoting Michael Kaserer (2014-01-08 11:00:50)
> We are two students currently working on a research project regarding
> motivation for contributing to Open Source projects. You can help us
> by filling out the following web-survey, it only takes max. 2 minutes!
>
> This is the link: http://goo.gl/5bwR9t

You might take into account when judging the results of that the survey
is skewed by its making use of a tracking URL that some contributors are
strongly opposed to follow.

(I did not check, but if that tracking URL then leads to a Google
service, again some contributors will be strongly against using it).

Good luck with your survey.

 - Jonas