Re: Removing packages from unofficial repositories

On 03/01/14 01:39 PM, Виталий Филиппов wrote:
> If you have other 3rdparty repos, you'll also need to set 1001 for all
> of them (except DMO), that should be enough.

Simon wanted "a general, user-friendly way to deal with situations like
this". This is neither.

> And of course strictly speaking it may be unsafe, but I think it's OK in
> case of debian-multimedia...

Every downgrade whether from DMO back to Debian or within Debian runs
the risk of running into the kinds of breakage inherent to downgrades
(as indicated in the quote I gave earlier). I don't think that risk
should be downplayed.

Ben