Re: Architecture: all versus linux-any

Jerome BENOIT writes ("Re: Architecture: all versus linux-any"):
> On 27/12/13 21:17, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 09:02:49PM +0100, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> >> Because debcheck complains.
> >
> > Then perhaps debcheck should be fixed.

I just wanted to expand on this from Steve.  I get perhaps the feeling
that you might feel you were being dismissed here.  I don't think
that's the case.  You were right to ask the question here, and indeed
right to provide the answer you did to Steve's question.

But I concur with Steve's technical point.

> I got the point: I let Architecture to all

Excellent, thank you.  Also, would you please file a bug against
debcheck ?  That will hopefully eventually save the more people from
having the same question.

Thanks,
Ian.