Re: Fwd: Re: several SIGSEGV bugs in debian 7/AMD64

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 10:37:05AM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> [...]
> Again, I don't understand why you are becoming huffy and impolite. I am
> still trying to help you and you fail to follow my instructions. You
> are not helping your case at all and you are not showing yourself
> in a good light. And I don't understand why you accuse me of derogative
> thinking, I never said anything in that way.
> [...]

Will the two of you please calm down?

René, it is damn near impossible to debug a segfault without actual
logs/backtraces. Debian's big, and even if you knew the segfaulting was
happening in the kernel, the kernel is a very huge piece that has many unrelated
components that can segfault if there are bugs.

John, couldn't you just have told René that in a nice way without beating around
the bush and jumping to conclusions? Your wild speculation of hardware problems
isn't being very helpful.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin