Re: [Prepare mass bug filling][RFC] New lintian tags: privacy-breach

Hi Bastien!

On 12/23/2013 04:23 PM, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> I have just implemented lintian-privacy-breach tags [1,2]
>
> These tags check for webpage fetching external documents and thus
> allowing to track our user.
>
> Lintian is beeing to run over the archive but nevertheless we get some
> partial result (expect full archive coverage in a week or two).

I already love lintian for what it's doing and it's one of the most
helpful developer tools I have ever used. It's especially helpful
when sponsoring packages for Debian Maintainers and those who
want to become one and I run it every time when I am about to
upload a package.

This additional check makes it even more awesome, thanks a lot for
implementing that feature :).

Happy Holidays and Cheers,

Adrian

--