gdm3: still buggy!

severity 724731 serious
thanks

Hi,

This is really becoming an issue: I still cannot run the latest gdm3
together with gnome, meaning that gdm3 is still borked. lightdm is the
rescue here: this is the _third_ box showing the same problem :( Logging
in works, but the screen is frozen, e,g, iconizing an application shows
images indicating creation of an icon. I suspect systemd-logind (what
else) to be responsible. I'll give you more input later if needed.
What's really happening here ?? Gnome is getting out of the picture more
and more, due to systemd, is this only by coincidence?