Re: Debian Developers team in Launchpad

Tae Wong <seotaewong40@gmail.com> writes:
> On 12/8/13, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:

>> https://forms.canonical.com/lp-login-support/

> There's a typo on this page: Choose Creating a new account.

> The Launchapd help site contains documentation on creating a new
> account and what to do if your email address is already in use on
> Launchpad.

> It says Launchapd, not Launchpad.

I don't understand why you're discussing any of this on debian-devel.
Launchpad is run by Canonical for Ubuntu and has nothing to do with
Debian.

Please take your issues with Launchpad up with the project that actually
runs them.  Reporting them here is sort of like reporting bugs in Red Hat
to us.  We can't do anything about them.