Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

> I've heard it observed that it's rather odd that a developer doing an
> upload can only reduce the delay from the default, and not increase it.

> I found this a moderately convincing line of reasoning but arguably it
> should be accompanied by a change to the migration times associated
> with each of the urgency levels.

Yes, this is the same reaction that I had.  I was a bit surprised at
first, and then realized that this means that things like early-release
translation updates, typo fixes, or (from a different direction) major new
releases that would benefit from extra testing can be set to low, and
others can be set to medium, and that will actually make more sense.