Re: Any news from the debian-ctte?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:50:17PM +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
> Any resolution/decision from the debian technical committee regarding
> the recent discussion about init systems, gnome default etc?

Like all issues before the technical committee, the init system question is
tracked in the Debian BTS:

  http://bugs.debian.org/727708

It is still under discussion; there has not yet been a vote on the question.

The question of a default desktop environment for jessie has not been put to
the technical committee at all.