Subversion 1.8.4

Hello everyone!

As the latest packaged Subversion in Debian is now 1.8.4 and it seems
that the maintainer doesn't care updating it by now (see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=725787), I've recently
packaged svn 1.8.4 and serf 1.3.2 (which is needed by svn) by myself.

I've never tried to perform any package maintenance, but I would be very
happy to contribute these packages to Debian... (NMU?)

What are the next steps for it? Should someone (some maintainer?) review
it?

Source and binary packages are here (add to /etc/apt/sources.list):
deb http://vmx.yourcmc.ru/var/debian/ unstable/
deb-src http://vmx.yourcmc.ru/var/debian/ unstable/

The public key for my mini-archive can be taken here (run as command):
apt-key adv --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv c9d991da5f98c882

I've taken the 1.7 debian package as a base and removed/added/adjusted
some patches.

Most tests pass... sqlite query plan tests with sqlite 3.8 were a tricky
part, I've added a patch which loads correct index statistics in every
SVN working copy database (without that SQLite 3.8 with NGQP didn't want
to use indexes correctly)... Bug 722233 may be related to it
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=722233)

Yet "most tests" doesn't mean "all", and I don't know how to correctly
fix those that don't pass - it seems they're not related to build
environment (and there are comments like "these values pass, but I don't
know if they are correct" in the code). So I've built them with:
DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS="nocheck" dpkg-buildpackage

(Although, Dominik Stadler said in the bug 725787 that all tests passed in his Ubuntu PPA build
based on mine one)