Re: Potential issues for most ports (Was: Re: Bits from the Release Team (Jessie freeze info))

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 08:53:05AM +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
> [1] I certainly wouldn't have space for something like this:
>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Z800_2066_JKU.jpeg
>
> (and much less the money.  Yeah I know that is technically not an s390,
> but as I understand it, an s390 should be "around that size")

I'm not sure where the "it's not technically a s390" is coming from
(because current Debian doesn't run on it anymore?), but it's pretty
accurate. You get them in chunks of one or two racks, plus commonly one
or more racks of storage. ;-)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern