Re: Debian XDG basedir compliance

Le Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 09:04:57PM +0200, Olе Streicher a écrit :

> I don't mean it as a strong requirement (yet); but couldn't this be
> included in the policy as recommendation and/or goal?

Hi Olе,

I think that this would be more suitable for the Upstream Guide
(https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide).  The Debian Policy focuses on how to
integrate works in Debian, so if being XDG-compliant or not does not make a
difference, then I think that there is no need to mention this standard.

By the way, there are roughly 200 issues open on the debian-policy package, so
everybody's help to pick one and resolve it is more than welcome !

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan