Re: detecting autopkgtest

On 2013-09-16 10:38, Enrico Tassi wrote:
> Hello, is checking for the environment variable ADTTMP the recommended
> way to test if a test is being run by adt-run?  It seems to work, but
> I'd like to know if there is a better way or not.
>
> I've many packages with a decent "test" target already, run at build
> time.  In case this target is run by adt-run I want it to behave in
> a slightly different way.  For exmample I don't want to set env
> variables so that non system-wide installed .so files are found,
> something really needed when running the tests at build time.
>
> Cheers

Hey,

Personally, I just added a small sh script to set a few ENV variables
then called the upstream test target (see [1]).

~Niels

[1]
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=lintian/lintian.git;a=blob;f=debian/tests/testsuite;h=8226c94f18c9007b74205263d0f2c61bcfdaed32;hb=beb1094db955fd99b693fca1e4c87958676dfe74