Re: Nitpicking in the NEW queue.

Hi Paul,

Le Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 09:12:42AM -0400, Paul Tagliamonte a écrit :

> README.Source would surely get my attention (as would README.Debian).

Acutally, I do not know what is missing from README.Debian to justify the
existence of this package.  It runs a script each time a kernel package is
installed or removed.  I do not see which other package would be fit for
these kernel hooks.

We are going into circles: I still have no hint on what else I can do that
I have not done before.

I therefore re-uploaded with the following change.

	--- a/debian/copyright
	+++ b/debian/copyright
	@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
	 Format: http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/

	-Files: debian/update-grub
	+Files: *

If this bug in the machine-readable file was the only blocker, it would have
helped a lot to have marked it as such in your rejection message.  Otherwise,
a policy about small packages would have been helpful.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan