Re: Replacing a binary package by another one(was: Communication issue?)

> > Sounds like you are saying 'texlive-lang-danish' is only useful as a
> > package dependency - in other words, users would never install it
> > explicitly because they want its functionality.  Is that correct?  This

[Norbert Preining]
> I never said that. The functionality is now in
> 	texlive-lang-european

I can see that.  But your argument for removing texlive-lang-danish
etc. is basically "there are almost no rdeps".  But that is only half
the story.  The other half is to explain what will happen to users who
installed texlive-lang-danish because they want Danish language
hyphenation support.  When they upgrade, will they get
texlive-lang-european?  It doesn't look like it to me (no Breaks or
Conflicts), but I haven't actually tried it.