Re: Replacing a binary package by another one(was: Communication issue?)

[Norbert Preining]
> I understood your proposal, of course. Still, since there are no rdepends
> besides very few (1?) build-depends on these two packages, I consider
> it a a waste of resources.

Sounds like you are saying 'texlive-lang-danish' is only useful as a
package dependency - in other words, users would never install it
explicitly because they want its functionality.  Is that correct?  This
is not clear from the package description, which at least to me looks
like something users _would_ install explicitly:

Description-en: TeX Live: Danish
 Support for typesetting Danish.
 .
 This package includes the following CTAN packages:
  hyphen-danish -- Danish hyphenation patterns.