Re: Looking for ideas for merging a micro package...

Le 03/09/2013 14:50, Paul Tagliamonte a écrit :
> On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 02:31:35PM +0200, Vincent Danjean wrote:
>>   So, I'm looking for a package that would accept this ruby script
>> (I will probably ask linux-util anyway if nobody has other suggestions)
>> and I will keep it in my perso repository until then.
>
> Don't kill yourself over this, if there's really nothing else that makes
> sense, you can just say that and re-dput :)
>
> We just want to ensure that the tradeoff is worth it, and needed :)

The fact is that the FTP team comment was correct: it is really
a small package. So, my question was really open (I do not know every
package in Debian), in case someone has a useful suggestion (that does
not involve to rewrite the script).

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87