Re: Nitpicking in the NEW queue.

2013/9/3 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:
> Reading Charles' mail I had a thought; how about accepting buggy
> packages (unless the issues make them non-distributable) and file RC
> and other bugs if there are DFSG or other issues?

Although this could be possible, a second upload would be needed
anyway (hopefully in a very short timeframe), so reuploading a fixed
package to NEW would avoid wasting bandwith and disk space on mirrors
and snapshot.d.o.

Usually, rejected packages are fast-tracked when reuploaded to avoid
letting them slip at the bottom of the queue. Simply reply to
rejection mail (or ping us in IRC) informing us a fixed package has
been reuploaded to the NEW queue.