Re: DSA, kFreeBSD, and the Singularity (was: How git performs when you throw all of Debian at it)

Hi Luca!

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:12:11 +0000, Luca Filipozzi wrote:
> We also run kfreebsd, with some challenge, but we have it.

How can we help with that?

e.g. Do you need it to better suit running as a virtualised guest, on
KVM or Xen for example?  virtio drivers should be forthcoming for jessie
and a XENHVM flavour is possible if it seems worth it.

I can only recall one wishlist bug from DSA at the moment which is
#711247 requesting pflogd.  I'd love to hear more wishlist kfreebsd
ideas from DSA.

I'd like it to be readily available whenever it might be a good fit for
some internal project.  Having as much Debian software as possible
feeding back into Debian development systems, makes the project seem
something of an unstoppable machine approaching the Singularity...

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org