Re: Longer maintainance for (former) stable releases of Debian (Re: Dreamhost dumps Debian)

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Michael Gilbert wrote:

> I've been meaning to add more informative info to the security-tracker
> about end-of-lifed packages.  Right now you can see that info in the
> raw tracker data, but the generate web pages don't make that clear at
> all.

Is the raw tracker data you are talking about?

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/secure-testing/data/package-tags?view=co

As far as I can tell users are very unlikely to notice this. The tags
are exported to the Packages files in wheezy but apt doesn't do
anything with that information. debsecan doesn't seem to have support
for these secteam tags and also lacks integration with apt (#431804).
debsecan needs more people helping with it.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise