Re: default MTA

On 13/06/13 12:59, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 09:41:27PM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>> DFSG #4: Our priorities are our users and free software
>>
>> A court prosecuting/persecuting one of our users is not in scope
> I'm now struggling to understand which side of the argument you are arguing.

Just that the user can make their own choice about whether they want to
enable or disable privacy features and we shouldn't worry about the
side-effects of those user decisions

It is my preference to make such features more easily accessible or
available by default, just like hashed passwords and other things that
are generally considered healthy