Re: default MTA

On Thursday, June 13, 2013 06:41:16, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:17:11 +0100, Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk>
>
> wrote:
> >I've just tried this on Wheezy and stuff written in
> >
> >in /etc/exim4/conf.d/acl/00-test.dpkg-dist didn't get included:
> >        $ sudo update-exim4.conf  --verbose
> >        using split configuration scheme from /etc/exim4/conf.d
> >        internal run-parts: ignoring file:
> >        /etc/exim4/conf.d/acl/00-test.dpkg-dist
> >
> >So it seems it has already been fixed.

Yes, I just did some testing myself and also find that it had been fixed.

I don't recall reporting a bug at the time -- when I last used the split
configuration I think it was back before I was reporting bugs.  I think my
first bug report was in early 2005.

> Before 2003, yes.

I remember still running into trouble with this in mid-2003 on Debian Testing.

However the exact timeframe of the fix doesn't matter much -- what matters is
that it's fixed.  ;-)

  -- Chris

--
Chris Knadle