Re: Feedback on Debian 7.0

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:49:41PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
[..snip..]
> If they told us we could call it Firefox without compromising our ability
> to maintain the packages to the quality standards that Debian users
> expect, we would happily change the branding back, because we know it's
> confusing and frustrating to our users.

This would also need to apply to all our downstreams. I think we could
reach an agreement like other distros did quiet easily but it would
still require all our downstreams to rebrand firefox, seamonkey,
thunderbird & lightning.
I do agree that it's very confusing to users though.
Cheers,
 -- Guido