Re: Candidates for removal from testing (2013-06-04)

On 05-06-13 18:30, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
>> I also like it, somewhat, but am also aware of this approach rendering
>> unstable more stable than testing. I would prefer another kind of punishment
>> for neglect / some difficulty than the mere removal.
>
> In what way exactly would this effort even affect unstable?

It doesn't, that's the point.

> Note that this is
> about removal from *testing*, thus should rather remove the number of bugs in
> testing, not necessarily in unstable!?

But it does mean that the number of packages in testing is in flux a bit
more than those in unstable. That may make it somewhat less "stable",
depending on definition.

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/