Re: Proposed mass bug filing: Removal of automake1.4, automake1.9, automake1.10 and automake1.11

Having heard no real objection to the plan, I will begin filing minor
bugs for this transition.

I'm moving in a month so I may not have time to actually start until
July.

--
Eric Dorland <eric@kuroneko.ca>
ICQ: #61138586, Jabber: hooty@jabber.com