Re: Proposed mass bug filing: Removal of automake1.4, automake1.9, automake1.10 and automake1.11

Sorry about that. Generally how I transition to a new upstream version
is to update the automake package and then upload a new automake1.X
package after that. So I will be uploading an automake1.11 package
shortly to fix this.

--
Eric Dorland <eric@kuroneko.ca>
ICQ: #61138586, Jabber: hooty@jabber.com