Re: systemd .service file conversion

]] Salvo Tomaselli

> In data sabato 01 giugno 2013 22.02.25, Uoti Urpala ha scritto:
>
> > So, to sum it up: Upstream systemd is ready for production and suitable
> > to be chosen as the default Debian init.
>
> Can you back up your claim somehow?

Could we please not be having this discussion at this time?  We're not
going to switch the default just right now and any discussions about it
is a waste of energy.

> > You mixed up these two things (you also talked
> > about use in Fedora, which obviously says nothing about Debian
> > packaging). It's also obvious your time figures were completely made up
>
> My figures come from the fact that any project with 2 new versions per week
> can't be called "mature". Source: download page of systemd.

Since you repeat this claim: over the last year and a bit, systemd has
seen 21 releases.  I agree this is quite a lot, but it's hardly twice a
week.

--
Tollef Fog Heen, with his systemd maintainer team hat on