Re: systemd .service file conversion

In data sabato 01 giugno 2013 22.02.25, Uoti Urpala ha scritto:

> So, to sum it up: Upstream systemd is ready for production and suitable
> to be chosen as the default Debian init.
Can you back up your claim somehow?

> You mixed up these two things (you also talked
> about use in Fedora, which obviously says nothing about Debian
> packaging). It's also obvious your time figures were completely made up
My figures come from the fact that any project with 2 new versions per week
can't be called "mature". Source: download page of systemd.

You don't have any figures.

> ("a few years" to mature).
In that point I was expressing a personal opinion, the full quote being: "I
like the approach it has, and in a few years I believe it has potential", that
was not a calculated figure.