Re: Switching to mozilla ESR in stable-security

On 06/02/2013 01:35 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> I'm not sure if moving packages between repositories makes that much
> of a difference.  Either they work acceptably well, or they don't,
> independently of the delivery mechanism.

The main difference would be that we accept the fact that Mozilla
software aren't suitable to stay in the stable Debian, and that we
declare that they can only be sustainable through a repository that has
recent updates. Backports seems a way to me, though volatile maybe as
well, IMO.

Thomas