Re: Web ID as passwordless authentication for debian web services

Hi again.

Just in case it helps a bit more, let me forward you this message from
Andrei Sambra, a Debian user and WebID working group member (who's also
the developer of MyProfile, a "killer demo" service of WebID at [1]
- project/code at [0]).

Andrei read the thread an wanted to provide some feedback but isn't
subscribed to debian-devel@.

Hope this helps.

[0] http://myprofile-project.org/
[1] https://my-profile.eu/