threads, Subjects: and mailers (was Re: SI units (was Re: failure to communicate))

On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 07:28:32AM -0400, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> Can we *PLEASE* stop making new threads. It's getting *REALLY* hard to
> keep playing whack-a-mole with my bozo bin.

Fix your mailer… I see precisely one thread, correctly linked together
via message-id and references headers, with the subject changing on occasion,
which is generally encouraged to make sure it stays relevant as the
conversation changes.