Re: R 3.0.0 and required rebuilds of all reverse Depends: of R

Vincent Lefevre <vincent@vinc17.net> writes:

> There are various problems with experimental, in particular dependencies
> are not necessarily listed,

Huh?  I have no clue what you could possibly be talking about, unless
you're just saying that some packages in experimental are critically
buggy.

> and upgrade from an experimental package is not supported (it generally
> works, but the maintainer doesn't have to take that into account).

This is a bizarre statement to me.  Why would you not take that into
account as a maintainer?  I always have for everything I've uploaded to
experimental.