Re: [DEP 8] About "XS-Testsuite: autopkgtest": time to remove "XS-" ?

Hi!

On Fri, 2013-12-27 at 17:41:26 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> the use of autopkgtest as documented in DEP 8 is taking momentum.
>
> How about allowing a "Testsuite" field to replace the "XS-Testsuite" field?

Last time this came up here, it didn't look like we got consensus on
whether the field was needed at all. Do you know how many packages
are there with autopkgtest support, and how many do not declare the
field?

Thanks,
Guillem