Re: Last call for pv-grub-menu.

Le Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 09:48:29AM -0500, Paul Tagliamonte a écrit :

> If you want this package in Debian, you just had to reply to my original
> mail to you with "Yes" and re-dput it. Instead, you've wasted everyone's
> time with these threads, and I'm sitting here, trying to reply to this.

Paul, your answer lacks references to messages and version numbers.  I answered
to you, re-uploaded the package, got contacted by another member of your team,
answered him, and then nothing happened for three monthes.

Thanks for accepting the pacakge.

In the future, I recommend to better organise the work of the FTP team.  Have
you considered using a public tracking system like in Fedora ?

    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy