Re: Last call for pv-grub-menu.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 01:47:21PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> However, it has been three monthes that the package is blocked in the NEW queue
> because the FTP team would prefer its contents to be part of an existing
> package.

Plessy, I'm finding dealing with these misrepresentations tiresome.

Please re-read my original reject. Everyone else usually replies "Yes"
or "No", but you're off making flame-bait on -devel.

The question asked, Charles, is "Does this need to be it's own package".
One answer is "yes". Please read my mails to you on this subject that
you're apparently not reading.

We could have been done with this months ago, but you're really making a
big flame-thread and repeating false information.

If you want this package in Debian, you just had to reply to my original
mail to you with "Yes" and re-dput it. Instead, you've wasted everyone's
time with these threads, and I'm sitting here, trying to reply to this.

Annoyed,
  Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87