Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

Op 28-11-13 21:04, Niels Thykier schreef:
> It has also come to our attention that a few buildds do not use
> throw-away chroots. This sometimes results in unclean builds and we
> have therefore decided to only consider architectures which use
> throw-away chroots for all suites on all buildds as candidate release
> architectures.

You're talking about praetorius here.

It will revert to throwaway chroots the minute LVM gets unbroken in stable.

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/