Re: [Question] lin-guider: block ITP 727532 by RFS 727618

On 2013-10-30 07:19, James Lukash wrote:
> Hello all. I received a message about my ITP bug:
> ===
>> block 727532 by 727618
> Bug #727532 [wnpp] ITP: lin-guider -- Astronomical autoguiding program
> 727532 was not blocked by any bugs.
> 727532 was not blocking any bugs.
> Added blocking bug(s) of 727532: 727618
>> stop
> Stopping processing here.
> ===
> What does it mean? What bugs? How to get detail information about my bugs?
> How to fix it?
> It's my first package. Thanks for your answers.
>
> Regards, James Lukash.

Hi,

I took the liberty of CC'ing you since I wasn't you were subscribed.
Please keep in mind that many (but not all) Debian mailing lists assumes
you are subscribed unless you explicit state otherwise.

For future reference, you are probably more likely to get help on
debian-mentors@lists.debian.org for questions about packaging and for
help with being a new packager.

In regards to your actual question.  You can look up any Debian bug by
its ID via:

   http://bugs.debian.org/<id-number>

e.g.

  http://bugs.debian.org/727618

In the particular case, you will see that #727618 is your RFS bug.  In
the top of the bug should also see the "Blocking fix for" (or "Fix
blocked by" if you access #727532) that links to the other bug (as long
as it is open).

~Niels