Re: Jessie release goal: DNSSEC as default recursive resolver

On Oct 26, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:

> I'd find it very nice if we had, by default, DNSSEC resolving in Debian,
> at least in the "default" configuration (whatever that means). By this,
I agree with the general principle, but I do not think that a recursive
resolver should be installed by default on every system. This would
violate a lot of reasonable expectations...

> Probably this is too narrow for a release goal, or it is too late to
> raise this topic, though I would find it very nice if we had the
> feature, which is why I'm raising this topic. Thoughts welcome.
It would help if you can describe exactly what is missing to achieve
this goal.

--
ciao,
Marco