Re: Proposal: switch default desktop to xfce

On Fri, 2013-10-25 at 06:48 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> I agree with the people who suggest getting rid of the concept of a
> 'default' desktop but I don't know how practical it is since not all
> users will be capable of choosing a desktop.
I don't think user's are that stupid.
Just think about the browser selection dialogue that MS was forced to
add for Windows in the EU.

Add a bunch of screenshots and/or a bunch of neutrally written features
(pros/cons)... and things should be fine.

Actually,... all of the major desktops should be fine for the casual
end-user, shouldn't they?
And someone who know that he hate's NM or Qt, or that he wants foobar,
will for sure know which desktop is the one for him.

Cheers,
Chris.