Re: petitioning Crockford to change his license

Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien@gmail.com> writes:

> Does lintian trip during packaging test ?
> If no could you report a bug against lintian?

Lintian already has a check for that non-free license:

=====
$ lintian-info --tags license-problem-json-evil
E: license-problem-json-evil
N:
N:   The given source file is copyrighted under the non free license of
N:   json and the infamous clause: The Software shall be used for Good, not
N:   Evil.
N:
N:   Refer to http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/jsonevil for details.
N:
N:   Severity: serious, Certainty: possible
N:
N:   Check: cruft, Type: source
N:
=====

--
 \        “When I was a baby I kept a diary. Recently I was re-reading |
  `\   it, it said ‘Day 1: Still tired from the move. Day 2: Everybody |