petitioning Crockford to change his license

Hi,

I met another piece of Software (JSHint [sic!]) poisened by Crockfords
license[1]. My anger was strong enough to let me setup a petition on
change.org asking him to free the world from this evil license[2].

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/jsonevil
[2] https://www.change.org/petitions/douglas-crockford-remove-the-not-evil-
clause-from-your-license-because-it-is-evil-itself

It might seem strange to use change.org for this kind of request. But maybe
Crockford changes his mind if enough people sign it. After all he argues that
he would have good intentions. And if he doesn't change his mind than at least
we have one site to point people to when asking them to remove a json.org
dependency.

Regards,

Thomas Koch