Re: openpty under kFreeBSD

Le 3 oct. 2013 23:40, "Daniel Lintott" <daniel@serverb.co.uk> a écrit :

> Hi Bastien,
>
> Could you possible elaborate a little for me. My C skills are somewhat
> rusty and dated!

Gnulib (SEE gnylib website ) ils a source library. Thé goal of the library to avoid portability problèmes between unix. You could try the test suite of forkpty module. If it fail it is likely a kernel problem (and both reported to gnulib list and freebsd).

If is not fail you should:
- stick as much as possible to gnulib code.
- use gnulib module.