Re: dpkg-buildpackage creating uninstallable packages?

severity 699206 serious
thanks

Hi Dominik,

first of all, please stop including all the email and bottom-posting,
this is a pain and against usual netiquette.

Then ...

On Mo, 30 Sep 2013, Dominik George wrote:
> If you accuse everyone else in the community
  [...]

I did not accuse anyone, I asked why a RC bug is tagged as important
and not as RC, and why there is no activity since month, although
easily reproducible.

Anyway, I have raised the severity of this bug. Removing a package
must not leave the system in an non-operable state.

Norbert