Re: Custom Reload command/signal in upstart

> In that light the memory saving trade off for security and practicality
> actually makes sense as you could save lots and lots of resources on a
> massive server or server farm running hundreds or thousands of server
> systems per machine etc..

Unless someone conjures up a targeted attack (please don't) in which
case the DDOS may well be highly exacerbated or amplified in a new way.

Even then I guess the cost savings for a normal day will be worth it
for their business if they can ride any bad press.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)